What new features are we working on?

Online version of Tournament Manager. It will become a part of GolfSoftware (Online).

Projected date: Summer 2014

This will be great! Can't wait.
This is Great News!!!!

Can you keep us posted on the actual date in the summer. I want to be one of the first to give it a shot. If the functionality is the same such that I can operate it from the internet using an iPad or iMac this will be a big help to me each and every week. Steve, I will BE showing a large GOLF resort how I use golfsoftware this weekend. Call me if you want to learn about this more. Just trying to spread the word to help you guys based on my own longstanding use of TM.

IT'S SUMMER.....

Looking forward to the online version as well and hope I can use it on an ipad as a separate function. Big fan of golf software.com   There are no other tools like this for those of us that run large groups and weekly events in my view. 

Hope the tournament report for Gross/Net results becomes a part of the package.

Still hoping you will develop a web based Tournament Manager solution so all the functionality today found in TM can be used on an IPad or iPhone even.

It's now Fall

No, It's now Winter and NO news.

The what's new section is not really a what's ... more like what up a year ago.

Come on guys what's really going on here? Is this project dead in the water or is there work being done on it. I'm now looking at the GHIN software may be a better option.

Work is ongoing for web-based Tournament Manager. Programming resources are focused on it.

We need a new update on the status of the web-based Tournament Manger.  How about an actual projected date that is realistic.   It is now a year late..

We will have something out by 7/31/2015. When Tournament Manager (desktop) came into being, it was not the complete product you see now. Similarly, our Web Edition will initially not have everything that the desktop version has.

I like everyone else are a little disappointed in this taking so long to be released and I hope that missing attributes won't prevent it being used. I would also comment that the biggest issue I have encountered is that there is no interface with the GHIN system and thus each player is forced to enter in both systems each time he plays. This really needs to be dealt with along with the fact that the existing course listings are so outdated that most can't be used.

Login or Signup to post a comment