You can also watch this video
How can I position players on a team?
To pair players automatically...Note: If you have inactive golfers...highlight the golfer and press F7 to make the golfer inactive.
- Pull down the Tools menu and select "Player Pairing for Team vs Team"
- Select "Pair by Handicap" ...or other option.
- Players will be positioned on the team by handicap...low to high...with "inactive" golfers at the bottom of the team.
Tip 1: A fast way to see who is playing who
- Select "Custom Views" on the View menu.
- Load the "(Opponent View)"
- The golfer in the first position is playing the opposing team's first position golfer. The golfer in the SECOND position is playing the opposing team's SECOND position golfer, etc...
You can manually position a golfer on a team by dragging and dropping.
On the main list there is an icon to the left of each player's name that looks like a person's head. If you do not see this pull down the View menu and select "Players and Teams". Click and drag the icon (looks like a person's head) to the appropriate position.