How can I remove / reduce teams in a league?
If you are NOT running a "match" play league then the team a golfer is on is irrelevant...to hide teams from the VIEW...pull down the View menu and select "Player Only"OR
If match play then....League Manager will let you "decrease" the number of teams in your league. First move players from the last team(s) ... (teams that will be deleted).. to vacant positions on lower numbered teams (teams that will "survive" the reduction of teams). Here's how...
- Move back to event #1.
- Pull down the View menu and make sure "Players and Teams" is checked.
- Pull down the View menu and select "Default View"
- Look to the left of each player's name, you will notice an icon that looks like a player head. Click and drag this icon to move a player.
- Now you can PERMANENTLY move golfers to another team. Drag and drop the golfer from the last team to the vacant team you wish him to reside on. When League Manager asks you to "PERMANENTLY swap players between team?", SAY YES.
- To decrease the number of teams in your league
Type the new number of teams in the "Number of Teams" box. Click anywhere on the screen. Type "yes" to verify this change.
Note: Since some teams will be deleted, League Manager must completely rebuild the schedule.