There are 2 ways to sort how players are positioned on the team....
- While looking at the Tournament Sheet with Teams displayed, (If teams are not displayed, click the "[ ]Show Teams" check box at bottom of the screen.)
- Click the "SORT" button icon, or pull down the VIEW menu and select "Sort Tournament Sheet".
- You can sort by some of the columns on the view...this is how players will be positioned on the team.
- You can manually position a golfer on a team by dragging and dropping.
- On the main list there is an icon to the left of each player's name that looks like a person's head. If you do not see this pull down the VIEW menu and select "Show Teams"
- Click and drag the icon (looks like a person's head) to the appropriate position.
For more information, please refer to Sorting The Roster.