The following steps are for Reports, but it would be the same process for Views.
- On your toolbar, go to the 'Reports' menu and select 'Standard Reports' or 'Custom Reports'.
- Run the selected Report so that you see it displayed on your monitor screen.
- With the report on your screen, pull down the "Internet" menu, and select "Save current Report for display on website".
- Name your Report for saving in the "Save REPORT/VIEW" window. If you are saving consecutive event reports or weekly reports, it is recommended that you add the event number or week descriptor to the file name when saving.
- Your report is now available for use by Website Designer.
- In Website Builder, go to the 'Menu' menu and select "Insert Menu Item (new)".
- Select "Existing - Page" to insert your page on your website.
For more information, please see Saving Reports/Views for Display on Website.