To begin, make sure you are on event #1 in your League Manager Desktop Software.
You will find the Point Calculation Parameters by clicking on Setup menu.
STEP 1 - View Tab 2 Player Vs. Player:
Remove the default "1" points per hole. Set to zero (0).
- Make sure there are no other points awarded on Tab 2. Zero (0) out any additional points if shown.
- Notice the gray box at the bottom of the image; it should read zero (0). Click Next.
Step 2 - Make sure there are no other points on tabs 3 and 4.
Step 3 - Tab 5 Player vs. Course
- For demonstration purposes, we have placed numbers into the Stableford Points system boxes (see below). You need to input the points system your league has agreed on.
- Select the Next button.
Step 4 - View Tab 7 Other:
- Make sure your Type of Play radio button is set to play against course / field.
- Click the Finish button to save your settings.
Step 5 - Setting the correct option in Handicap Calculation Parameters.
- Make sure you are viewing event #1.
- From the header menu, click on Setup then click Handicap Calculation Parameters
- Click the OK check mark at the lower right corner of the Setup Wizard, this will advance you to the screen shown below.
- On Tab 1, as shown in the image below make sure your radio button is set to C. Player vs. Course then click the Next button.
- Click the Next button again and click the Finished button to save this setting.
ADDENDUM: The Scorecard: Individual Play against the course and award points on each hole based on net score - Stableford
- The system will calculate and award hole-by-hole points using the net score for each hole.
- The system will match the score against the Stableford point system you inputted in tab #5 and award the appropriate points.
- Example: Hole #1 the par is 4. Joe shot a net 3. This is 1 under par and is worth 3 points in the example tab #5 - see above.
- Joe has earned a sum of 22 points for this match.